Monday, August 16, 2010

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Blogpost Schedule - August to October Plans

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this on the inauguration of my blog: The schedule for the types of articles I would post.

Why do I need it? Because my school exams are drawing near and I can't possibly go online everyday and talk big about Yu-Gi-Oh. Need to concentrate on my studies. Rest assured, there will be CoTDs daily, but for the Deck Strategies and Card Lists, please refer to the timetable below:

This table follows a double-week cycle.
Weeks 1 & 3:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: CoTDs (Sometimes I would also throw in a random article =>)
Wednesdays: CoTD, maybe Anime Express/Blockbuster Review
Fridays: CoTD, Deck Strategies
Saturdays: CoTD, Any 2 types of articles from the pool of options
Sundays: CoTD, Card Lists

Weeks 2 & 4:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: CoTDs (Sometimes I would also throw in a random article =>)
Wednesdays: CoTD, maybe Anime Express/Blockbuster Review
Fridays: CoTD, either Deck Strategies or Booster Pack Review
Saturdays: CoTD, Any 2 types of articles from the pool of options
Sundays: CoTD, Blog Regular Clean-up

For the information of those who don't know what my "pool of options" are, here's it:

Deck Strategies: You've seen it. i would either create an original Deck for casual playing or review on some of the tournament-winning Decks.

Next Episode would be "World Championship Winning Deck: Frog OTK", up on Friday; "Banlist Comment" this Saturday.

Booster Review: A comment on some of the latest additions to the OCG/TCG. Note that I would rarely do this, probably on the Fridays or Saturdays.

Next Episode would be "Duelist Collectors Tins 2010 ~Wave One~", up before 31/8.

Card Lists: I would gather information from all reliable sources and do a writeup sort-of based on a specific topic, like "the Best of..." or "the Worst of..." etc.

Next Episode would be "10 Best General Synchros in the Game", up this Saturday.

Blockbuster Review: Note that I would do this even less than Booster Reviews, most probably when I feel either frustrated/satisfied with one episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.

Next Episode would be "???"

Anime Express: This is the more frequented version of "Blockbuster Review" you would see on this blog. In the midst of a protagonist's battle with another character, I would comment on their Decks/Strategies, or simply predict what the anime would be like in the future etc.

Next Episode would be "Team 5D's vs Team Ragnarok: The Tale Begins", up on Wednesday.

Oh, I forgot to mention, these are the winners for the World Championship:

Champion - Galileo de Obaldia (Panama, Frog OTK Deck)
Runner-Up - Vincent Paglia (USA, Blackwing Deck)
Second Runner-Up - Kei Kuwano (Japan, Herald of Perfection Deck)
Fourth Place - Tae Woo Kim (S. Korea, Blackwing Deck)
Other Top 8 Finalists
Stefano Sluis (Netherlands, Infernity Deck)
Hideki Kawai (Japan, Frog Monarch Deck)
Aaron Noel (Canada, Blackwing Deck)
She Wei Hao (Taiwan, Frog Monarch Deck)

Congratulations to all winners!

I think I would do a follow-up on this event maybe on Friday, so please be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment